"Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all the glory of God." 1 Cor 10:31
LRSDA Health Ministries is dedicated to educating and inspiring members to healthy living that we may in all things glorify God. We aspire to healthy living through the eight laws of health: nutrition, exercise, water, sunlight, temperance, air, rest, and trust in God. The LRSDA Health Ministries offers health events, educational health nuggets, cooking classes, recipes, and more.
The objective of the LRSDA Men’s Ministries is to disciple and equip the men in their roles as men of God, whether married, single, older, younger. We seek to do this through teaching, fellowship, and service; providing opportunity for fostering spiritual friendships and developing discipling relationships, so that men can grow in conformity to Christ, specifically in their roles as men.
The rationale for this is simple. Men have been given the key role in the Body of Christ. All believing men of the church, from pastoral staff to any believing man in the pew, have the responsibility to walk with Christ in obedience and grow in conformity to his image. Proverbs 27.17 says, “Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.” The principle given here is that men need the encouragement, teaching, fellowship, and modeling of the Christian life from other men.
To model Jesus Christ through meaningful and
How We Serve
- Provide opportunities for women to deepen their faith and experience
spiritual growth and renewal.
- Build up women as persons of worth through nurturing, encouraging
and uplifting one another.
- Connecting women through meaningful activities and events.
- Create opportunities for service amongst each other.
- Challenge women to use their talents and spiritual gifts for the
glory of God in the home, church, and community.
Whats is Adventurer Club?
The Adventurer Club was created to give children
ages 4-9 an opportunity to belong to an organized peer group. As children
participate in various activities, they will improve their social skills as
they engage in meaningful object lessons.
Why Have an Adventurer Program?
The Adventurer program is designed to support parents in assisting children with the challenging task of developing fully as followers of Christ in today’s world.
What is the Adventurer Curriculum Designed to Accomplish?
- Children will, at their own level, commit their hearts and lives to
- Children will gain a positive attitude toward the benefits, joys,
and responsibilities of living a Christian life.
- Children will acquire the habits, skills and knowledge needed to
live for Jesus today.
- Parents and other primary care-givers will become more confident and
effective as co-laborers with Christ for their children.
The Adventurer Club provides fun and
creative ways for children to:
- develop a Christ-like character
- experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well
- express their love for Jesus in a natural way
- learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along
- discover their God-given abilities and to know how to use them to
benefit self and serve others
- improve their understanding of what makes families strong
Because Jesus loves me, I will always do my
Jesus can help me to:
- Be obedient
- Be pure
- Be true
- Be kind
- Be respectful
- Be attentive
- Be helpful
- Be cheerful
- Be thoughtful
- Be reverent
What is the Pathfinder Club?
Pathfinders is a worldwide organization of young people sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. However, young people of any religious persuasion, or none at all, are welcome and encouraged to join the organization. Age range is 10 to 16 years old.
What is Involved in the Pathfinder Program?
Pathfinders offers a wide range of
activities including, but not limited to:
- Camping & camping/survival skills
- Grade appropriate leadership training
- Activities promoting community pride & involvement through
outreach activities such as helping in collecting food for
the disadvantaged, visiting and encouraging the elderly, and
- Interactive training in a variety of recreational, artistic, nature,
conservation, vocational, and outreach areas, with awards (honors)
given for successful completion of the interactive training modules
The Pathfinder Pledge & Law is an
important part of Pathfinders. Thousands of Pathfinders each year learn
and choose to abide by the requirements of the Pathfinder Pledge and Law
for the sole purpose of growing closer to their fellow men and women, and
to their Creator.
Pathfinder Pledge and Law
By the grace of God, I will be pure, and
kind, and true. I will keep the Pathfinder Law. I will be a servant of God
and a friend to man.
The Law is for me to: Keep the morning watch, Do
my honest part, Care for my body, Keep a level eye, Be courteous
and obedient, Walk softly in the sanctuary, Keep a song in my
heart, Go on God’s errand.